The hardest part of ordering an essay from an online paper writing service is choosing which of the numerous writing services to work with. In doing this, you must ensure that the service you select is the best fit to help you write your essay and give you a good grade. This ensures that you’re getting good value for your money. A paper writing service like A-writer.com helps you achieve this goal.
At A-writer.com, our priority is ensuring you get the best grades for your essays and assignments to push you forward academically and professionally. We do this by providing original works that fulfill your specific academic needs per time.
In ordering a paper from us, you must ensure to provide every possible information to get a result specific to your needs. The more information you provide, the more precise your work will be. You must also ensure that you are accurate in filling the order form and answering the questions in it. The type of paper you are writing must also be taken into consideration. Other things to consider are the topic, type of document, number of footnotes, page setup, urgency, etc.
Let’s discuss how to order a paper from A-writer.com.
The first thing to do is go to www.a-writer.com and click on the “Order Button”. This will take you to a page where you have to fill the order form and provide all the information necessary to write the paper.
The order form has three main parts:
- Paper details
- Service level
- Contact information
1. Paper details
Different information is requested in this part of the order form, and you must fill in most of these details before you can advance to the service level part. The details that you will need to fill on this page are:
- Topic: you have to fill in the paper’s topic you’re writing before anything. This is an essential detail for the writer working on your paper order.
- Document type: a-writer.com offers several writing services, so you have to start the type of document or assignment you are ordering. There are up to 27 options to choose from: essay, dissertation, term paper, thesis, research proposal, dissertation proposal, dissertation chapters, assessment, research summary, business plan, short story, financial analysis, etc.
- Subject area: we offer our services for various fields such as literature, art, sociology, philosophy, economics, medicine, engineering, nature, human resource management, etc. So, you must specify what subject area your essay is based on.
- Urgency: specify how soon you need the assignment, whether in two months, 20 days, one week, 3 hours, etc. Note that the urgency of the assignment impacts the price.
- Spacing: some professors specify whether they want the assignment to use double spacing or single spacing. Single-spaced assignments are significantly more expensive than double-spaced ones.
- The number of pages: state the number of pages (and approximate word count) for your assignment. The more the number of pages, the higher the price.
- Preferred writer’s ID: you can fill this if you have a specific writer that you want to work on your paper. However, note that if the writer accepts the order, you will have to pay 20% more, which goes directly to the writer and prioritizes your work.
- Academic level: Select your essay’s academic level among the following options: high school, undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D.
- Source: choose the number of sources to be used for your essay.
- Style: choose what style the writer should use, whether APA, MLA, Harvard, etc.
- Language style: choose between a UK writer or a US writer.
- Order description: describe your order and what you expect in your assignment.
Determine if you need additional services, such as a one-page paper summary. You can also upload a file of additional instructional materials for the paper.
2. Service level
You determine the level of service you need for your paper on this page. Note that this also impacts the price you’ll be paying. There are three quality levels: standard, premium, and platinum. The differences between these levels are the writer’s academic level, advanced plagiarism check, and level of experience. The standard is the lowest and cheapest level, while platinum is the highest and most expensive level, with far more value.
There are also paid additional services that you can request, such as VIP Support, VIP Service package, proofread by the editor, and fulfilled by top 10 writers.
3. Contact information
On this page, you’re required to fill in your name, email, country, and phone number before you can proceed to pay for your order with your card.
You must fill in all these details and pay the specified price to validate your order. Once you’ve done this, a writer is assigned to your work, and you will get it through email by the deadline.