After all studying, exams, class attendance, and all kinds of extracurricular activities, you finally came down to a turning point in your academic journey: you have to write a Master’s thesis outline. Now what?
Do you just approach this project like you approached all other assignments at college or graduate school? No! The MA thesis is a much more complex project, which requires advanced academic writing skills. It demands a more methodical approach, and the complexity will be evident from the moment you start writing the Master’s thesis proposal outline.
The last thing you need at this point is panic. So relax! It is possible for all students to become good Master paper writers; they just need a high level of commitment and more focus. They need something else, too: the right instructions to follow. You have a mentor, but they don’t have enough time to take you through all steps of the process. You can’t take a separate course on thesis writing, either. Fortunately, there is a solution: you can follow a detailed online guide, which we’re about to present.
WHY IS WRITING A THESIS FOR MASTER’S DEGREE IMPORTANT?
Many MA candidates don’t realize: after all those courses and exams, why is it mandatory for them to write this final paper for a Master’s degree? The answer is simple: this project is supposed to showcase your critical thinking and research skills. The committee members will want to look for the following things in your paper:
- An ability to envision and carry out a coherent and sustained process that results with a valuable research paper;
- An ability to manage the research and writing process over several months, and
- An ability to present your work in written form and explain its main points through an oral presentation.
With this project, you’re practically proving yourself to be worthy of an MA or MBA degree.
TWO POSSIBLE APPROACHES TOWARDS THE MASTER THESIS PLAN TEMPLATE
Where do you even start? That’s the main questions that most graduates have. You start by developing an outline for your paper. You may need to conduct preliminary research before the outline, but that research will be brief and it will have a sole purpose to help you settle on a topic. Once you have your topic, you may choose one of these two approaches towards the process of writing:
If you take this approach, you’ll ask questions relevant to the work of published research papers, studies, and theses related to your topic.
- You may answer questions through empirical research. That’s the most common approach towards a question-oriented paper. In other words, you’ll focus the essay on answering a well-defined research question through the methodology of quantitative and/or qualitative research and analysis.
- You may also opt for the approach of analytical investigations. If you do that, you’ll investigate, analyze, and synthesize ideas and data provided by other researchers. Most MA thesis papers from the humanities, economics, law, and social sciences are based on analytical investigations.
With this approach, you’re focusing on a specific problem and you’re trying to solve it. You’re trying to help the academic community to find a new solution that hasn’t been discussed before. A project-oriented paper usually needs a so-called stakeholder. That’s an organization or a person that’s willing to invest in such a solution in order to solve the problem.
If, for example, you’re suggesting a specific financial solution for a non-profit organization, you’ll need such a non-profit organization that will be willing to implement the solution and will let you track the results.
CHAPTERS TO INCLUDE IN THE TEMPLATE
Whatever approach you choose towards the research and writing process, you’ll need to organize your thesis paper in a very specific way. This is not a matter of personal choice; it’s all about specific rules that your university set and you need to follow.
Each university sets different standards for the structure, but these are the usual chapters you should include in your sample:
- Introduction, which justifies the reasons for your research. The intro must prove that this research project is going to provide value for the academic and scientific community.
- Literature review – an evaluation and brief description of all sources you used for writing your thesis.
- Results or ideas – here, you’ll elaborate on the results of the research process, and you’ll offer the reasoning behind your ideas for solutions.
- Conclusions or recommendations - in the final chapter, you’ll include evaluation on the impact of your work. The conclusions may be based on the experiments you made, or you may expose your expectations.
Keep in mind that your university sets specific expectations regarding the structure of the thesis. The above-mentioned template is just a general suggestion. The standards may vary from one school to another, so make sure to check them before you start developing the template.
WHAT IF YOU LACK THE TIME OR WRITING SKILLS TO COMPLETE YOUR MA THESIS?
When you check out an online guide, things may seem easy. When you start with the actual writing process, you may start thinking: “I’ll need to hire a professional writing service after all.” This is not the type of project when you develop a thesis statement and you prove it within a few paragraphs. The time of such college-level papers is long gone. Now, you’ll have to go through a great deal of literature, and you’ll juice up the thesis with your creative writing skills on top.
When your mentor and the committee members review this paper, they should see you as someone worthy of an MA degree. You must contribute to the overall base of knowledge in a specific area of study. In that aspect, the thesis paper is very similar to a dissertation.
So what can you do when you cannot complete the assignment for any reason? There’s only one reliable solution: you can hire a writing service!
You’ll choose the academic level for your order, and the agency will pair you with the right professional writer. They will follow your instructions on how to write and format the paper. You’ll get content with highly relevant structure by the deadline you indicate!
You deserve that MA degree. If you need help with the final project, don’t hold back and hire an expert writer!